This carrier is great for those who have small-sized pets. It is comfortable because it has the top door which opens that allows you to get a pet out. The front door is equipped with the reliable blocking the lock and does not open on its own while moving. The carrier is made of durable plastic and has a plastic reticulate door in front and plastic door on top. The presence of the side grates perfectly ventilated the crate.
We offer to read other views on Amazon.
Advantages of Pet Kennel:
- perfect for traveling with cats and small dogs;
- convenient handle for carrying;
- side grates for excellent air circulation;
- the top door is easy to open
- materials of which the crate is made are absolutely safe for life and health.
- a pet feels safe as the solid walls reliably protect it from accidental contacts.
Disadvantages of Pet Kennel:
- the top door does not stay open on its own, so in this case you will need to use both hands;
- sometimes the top door can be opened by itself while moving;
- the kennel is inexpensive, but requires a self-assembly;
- for some people it will be difficult to assemble the crate on their own;
Why Pet Kennel is used and buy:
Most owners find that a plastic carrier for pets is the best. A pet feels safe in it. The shelf life of a plastic crate is practically unlimited, it is easy to wash and dry, inside you, can lay a carpet. And despite the large size, almost every owner has a plastic carrier for a pet, because it is universally: you can take it on a trip or a walk, and go to a vet.
- Size: 19-Inch, 19x12x10 inches —>
- Size: 23-Inch, 23x15x13 inches —>
- Pros: Two-door and top-load model allows for easy loading of pet, Top door can open for easy access, Included screws can be used to further secure the top and bottom of kennel for added reinforcement, Made of durable plastic with a steel-wire front door.
- Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- Manufacturer: AmazonBasics
For what you need Pet Kennel:
Remember that any change of place for a pet is stressful, therefore, the most important thing – to take care of its safety. In this case, the best way is a plastic carrier. Its advantage is that it is hygienic and durable. But when choosing a plastic carrier pay attention to its size. Remember that in time a pet will grow and better take a larger crate so as not to have to buy another one in the future.