Just like humans, dogs like their own space. Yeah, dogs too love some alone time….Dogs like feeling safe and secure when sleeping and a dog crate provides this safe haven.
When choosing the best dog crate for your American PitBull Terrier you need to consider a number of factors:
- What size crate for American PitBull Terrier? A 30-inch dog crate is recommended for the PitBull. This size allows your Terrier to stretch-out flat on his side without getting cramped and to sit-up without hitting his head on the top. It also promotes bowel control.
- Material. Avoid cheap thin-wire crates because they are prone to collapsing accidents and can be easily chewed by your dog.
- Dividers. When buying a large crate, make sure it comes with a divider so that your Terrier feels secure.
Best Dog Crates For PitBull
I have created a list of best dog crates for pitbull with complete benchmarks for you.
- Midwest iCrate Single-Door: Surely, this strong dog crate 30-inch size makes it ideal for big dogs. It sets up simply and can be installed without the use of tools by anyone.
- Midwest iCrate Two Doors: the dog crate contains two plastic handles on the side to make it easy to carry the dog crate from one location to the next.
- Midwest Life Stages Collapsible: The crate consists of a divider panel in order for you to set the right size for the puppy from the start.
- Midwest LIFE STAGES Front Door: the crate comes equipped with the security and the safe slide and bold latches that make the crate safe.
- ProSelect Easy: The crate has doors not only on the sides but also on the front.
Find The 5 Best Dog Crates 30-inch
|Product Name||Pros||Cons||Best Uses|
|Midwest iCrate Single-Door Crate||They are made of secure slide-bolt latches, rounded corners, and durable coat finish hence making it one of the durable dog houses in this category.||The initial set up of this Dog Crate is a pain as it is a little bit complicated to set it up hence in some instances.||The topmost feature of this model is its divider panel and composite plastic pan.|
|Midwest iCrate Two Doors Crate|
|This Dog Crate is designed completely based on the safety, comfort, and security of your dog.||The way it is packaged during transportation from the manufacturer considers only space and not the ease of setting up by the user hence it is a major setback of a product.||Not only that, but they also have a fold/collapse option that makes it easier to transport the crate around.|
|Midwest Life Stages Collapsible Metal Crate|
|This crate is built entirely around the comfort, security, and safety of your dog.||Like other crates from the same company, this Dog crate is a headache to set up.||This model is great for those who have larger sized Dogs. The model has been designed keeping in mind the needs of a larger dog.|
|Midwest LIFE STAGES Front Door Crate||Thanks to its divider, this crate is suitable for growing dogs and could also come in handy if you have two smaller dogs.||If you have a strong dog or a particularly perceptive one, then they may figure out that they can get out the way they got in.||Thus is the only crate available with adjustable living spaces. That means that it prioritizes the dog’s comfort and safety more than anything else.|
|Petedge Easy Wire Crate||The Petedge Easy Wire Dog Crate is spacious and comfortable and offers ample room for a blanket or dog bed.||The crate’s slide-out floor tray seems a little too small as there are a few inches of extra space on each side of the tray.||This is one of the few models that is equipped with a dual latching door.|
The Dog Crates For PitBull that we have mentioned above are the best in 2020.
- Needs – check with the seller to make sure that the crate that you buy suits the intended purpose e.g. is it for travel, or is it for training purposes?
- Cover. Make sure the crate comes with a cover to darken the inside which helps to your dog to settle and keeps him from disturbed by distractions outside.
Features best dog carriers
The Wood End Table Dog Cage-Decorate your household with this classically styled dog cages for Pitbulls, which doubles up as an end table!
- Made with solid-wood veneer.
- Metal crate.
- Removable tray.
- Simple assembly.
The Crate Appeal brand Wire Dog – Keep your Pitbull safe and contained in this strong pet crate! Ideal for travelling pets and crate training.
- Tight bar spacing.
- Dual doors.
- Made of steel.
- Affordable and colorful.
The ProSelect Everlasting Dual Door Folding Dog Crate – Ideal for travel, training, and keeping your unsupervised Pitbull secure.
- Features a tight bar spacing for added strength.
- Latching doors to keep your dog safely contained.
- Removable ABS floor-pan.
- Has dual doors for improved convenience and versatility.
Crown Pet Crate in Mahogany – turns your dog crate into a functional piece of furniture for your household because it can be used either as a nightstand or end table.
- Non marking glide-feet protect floor.
- Stained and lacquered finish.
- Fashionable stainless-steel latch secures your pet safely.
- Multiple slat vents offer a 36 degree view and a well ventilated environment.
The Other Door® Steel Crate in Tan-Protect your pet with this traditional dog crate.
- Built in wheels and handles for easy movement from room to room.
- No tools required to set it up.
- Storage bag included to ease transportation and storage.
- Heavy duty blow mold plastic with steel inserts, making it a sturdy and safe dog cage.
- Its rounded corners eliminate damage to your pet, yourself, etc.
Kings have their castles, children yearn for their own room, and infants are placed in cribs or playpens for safekeeping. Don’t our faithful friends deserve similar consideration for their well-being?
Top 5 Best Dog Kennels Review
|Product Name||Pros||Cons||Best Uses|
|Petmate Two Door Top Load Pet Kennel|
|Carrier is durable, easy to disassemble and clean, has a rigid carcass.||A carrier occupies a lot of space and has just one handle.||In this carrier, you can lay a floor mat, and put a bowl of food and water. It is easy to assemble and wash.|| |
|AmazonBasics Two-Door Top-Load Pet Kennel||An excellent air circulation, top door is easy to open, convenient handle.||The top door can be opened by itself while moving, requires self-assembly, difficult to assemble.||Perfect for small dogs and cats. It has a comfortable upper door with a handle and excellent ventilation of Kennel.|
|Aspen Pet Taxi Fashion Kennel||It has a very impressive styling, good in price and there are convenient compartments to keep food in it.||The plastic is not very good quality and is difficult to assemble it, has a cheap plastic handle.||It has a seat belt, and beautiful styling, good in price.|
| Aspen Pet Pet Porter Plastic Kennel||The door is made of steel plastic, plenty of ventilation, easy to cover a blanket.||This Kennel may be too tiny for a pet, the narrow opening for a door, and it seems a bit flimsy.||This carrier has a lot of ventilation holes, made of sturdy plastic and great for long journeys.|
| Petmate 21100 Ultra Vari Pets Kennel|
|It has pretty good ventilation, the latches are solid, made of sturdy plastic.||It is not safe for a large pet and there is no rear ventilation on the small model, has a couple of bumps formed into the center of the bottom.||It corresponds to airline requires and in this Kennel a pet feels comfortable and protected.|
The average cost of best crate for pitbull is $35-$40. While the Midwest range is usually moderately priced between $30-$45, the Pretedge is one of the most cost intensive models. At $50, it is certainly more expensive than the other models.
However, it also boasts of a number of features that can be convenient for the owner.
The SmithBuilt model, on the other hand, is priced at a lower figure of $25. This is great for those who are looking for both security and cost reduction.